www.gmail.com Sign in / Gmail Login / Gmail Account Sign in / Gmail.com Sign in : Gmail is one of the most widely used email-based web service which has over 1 billion active users worldwide. Its usage has been continuously increasing, Gmail account is a free email account service which is provided by none other than Google. This service was initially launched in 2004 with minimum storage and later it was made available to everyone on Feb. 7, 2007. In 2006 the popular magazine Forbes ranked Gmail as the best webmail service. As of 2014 Gmail supported around 52 different languages and over times the features on Gmail improved such as tabbed inbox, Google Voice features and incorporation with the Google social network Google+, Google Drive and Google+ Photos. Gmail Account is available for both individuals and businesses with more storage space.
Www.Gmail.com Sign In | Gmail Login | *Add Contacts in Gmail
How Do You Get a Gmail Account?
These days it is quite easy to create a new Gmail account. But in initial days it was quite hard, Gmail used to be available only by invitation. In the beginning stages Gmail provided only minimum service by allowing its users to invite limited number of their friends to open accounts. It created huge buzz for his limited edition service and had a huge demand and was instantly one of the most popular email services available.
Setting up a New Gmail Account:
Setting up a new Gmail account ( Gmail Sign up )is quite easy, first you need to create a Google account. On the browser page click on Gmail which will redirect it to the Google account signup page. In the signup page you need to fill some basic information such as name, date of birth, gender, location, your new Gmail address and password. Once the account it created you can make all the changes according to your comfort and need by adjusting your mail settings.
How to Create New Gmail Account?
Gmail.com Sign Up
All the steps of creating or signing up a Gmail Account is provided in the below link. After Creatig the Email Adress, You have to follow the below Steps for Gmail.com Login / Gmail Sign in
Sign in to Your Gmail Account:
After creating your new Gmail account you will be automatically signed in but after using it one need to sign out of the account to prevent others from viewing your emails. One need to follow these simple steps to www.Gmail.com sign in and Gmail sign out.
Gmail.com sign in / Gmail Login / Gmail Sign in:
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Type your user name or your email address and password to Login Gmail Account
- Then click Sign in.
Gmail Sign out:
- Towards the top right corner of the page, you will find a circle with your selected image or your first initial.
- Now click on the round shaped photo and it will open a drop-down menu
- In the bottom of the menu, you will find Gmail sign out option.
- Click on it and it will be directed to Gmail login page.
How to Set up and use Gmail Account Recovery Options??
It’s quite natural to forget our password as we change them at regular intervals of time. Gmail is a very friendly service which is providing us an option to recover your Gmail account. To get started recovering your Gmail account, follow these simple steps provided in the below link.
Gmail Mail Settings:
After creating your Gmail account to make it comfortable in searching or saving some important mails one need to make adjustments to Gmail’s appearance or behaviour. Using your mail setting options you can create a signature style reply, change the themes and can even edit your labels accordingly.
- Open Gmail
- Click the gear icon which is on the top right corner of the page and it will open a drop-down menu
- Then click Settings.
- You can click any of the categories at the top of the page, such as General, Labels, Accounts and Import, Filters and Blocked Addresses, Forwarding and POP/IMAP, Chat, Labs, Offline and Themes and edit the desired settings.
- When you’re done updating your settings, click save changes at the bottom of the page.
Adding Contacts in Gmail:
These days it is very hard to memorize everyone’s email addresses or any personal information. To make it easy Gmail came up with a new idea of address book. To this address book you can add other contact information such as phone numbers, birthdays and physical addresses as well. You need not have to worry or do anything for adding contacts to Gmail anymore because you receive an email or updates directly in your inbox with all changes to your Google Contacts. By default, when you send or receive an email to a new mail address, Gmail automatically adds the address to your contacts list.
How to Add a Contacts in Gmail?
- In the Gmail drop-down menu, select Contacts.
- Your contacts screen will appear. With different menu options like all contacts, frequently contacted, groups and so on.
- Click Add new contact.
- In search, type the person’s name or email address. If you have a Google+ profile, it may appear below. Click Create to add the contact.
- You can also add additional information if needed and all changes you made will be saved automatically.
How to Edit a Contact?
- In the Gmail drop-down menu, select Contacts.
- Click a contact’s name you want to edit.
- In the top right corner, click Edit.
- By clicking on edit option. You can find all the personal information details and once you made all the changes click on save.